Tim has a fix for the NBR launcher performance issues.
Archive for June, 2009
- cron4j – A scheduler for the Java 2 platform which is very similar to the UNIX cron daemon.
- feed4j – A Java library implementing a XML feeds parser.
- ftp4j – A Java library implementing a FTP client.
- grab4j – A web-grabbing Java library.
- Java Base64 – A Java library that can encode and decode base64 streams.
- JAVE – A Java library that can transcode audio and video files from a format to another.
- JUnique – A library that can be used to prevent a user to run at the same time more instances of the same Java application.
- Kickstart – A Windows starter for Java applications. It generates EXE files from runnable Java archives (JAR).